We are super excited that you decided to join Anahata this year! You can register by following the link at the bottom of the page. But before you do, please read all of the following to fully understand what to expect from Anahata, and to get the most enjoyment out of this magical weekend in the sun.
Even an event like Anahata needs a few rules to ensure an enjoyable and safe environment for all participants:
- Respect everyone. This event is all about love and sharing.
- Leave no trace.We leave the the space exactly as it was found or better. We even clean up any garbage possibly left by previous campers.
- Absolutely no glass. Please bring your beverages in plastic or Tetrapak containers only. First of all, glass breaks and hurts, especially in the water. Also, we take all of our garbage back with us, and glass is heavy to lug there and back. And finally, you don’t want to be made fun of by a bunch of hippies, do you? ;)
- No cigarette butts on the ground. Film canisters work best for collecting cigarette butts and emptying into garbage or fire.
- No litter. Bring you own garbage bags and please take all garbage back with you. We are doing our best to minimize our plastic footprint – please help us out. In case you don’t have your own garbage bags on hand, there will be bags available, for garbage, recycling and compost.
- Fires in designated fireplaces only.
- Be responsible for yourself and your actions.
- Have lots of fun! ;)
Things to bring
- Water bottle for water and thermos cup for hot drinks
- Swimsuit and towel (because you always gotta know where your towel is)
- Floaties for the pond
- Musical instruments for jams and sound circles
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Bug repellent, or a bug net
- Rain gear (just in case)
- Camping gear (tent, mat, hammock, sleeping bag, tarp, etc.)
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper in a plastic bag), hand sanitizer
- Something warm to wear. Sometimes it does get chilly in the evening or early in the morning.
- Food or snacks to munch on during the day (a light brunch and hearty dinner will be provided). Our communally-prepared meals are vegetarian. They are also vegan-freindly :)
- An offering: something small to give to the place, e.g ribbon, or beads, or incense, or flowers; be creative!
- Dancing outfits, costumes
- Decorations: fun lights, a contraption, a tapestry to hang on trees… you name it!
- Your radiant smile, love, hugs (ask for consent), and inner beauty!
What to expect?
- Camping in the woods for three days
- Lots of music and dancing
- Amplified music till 11pm and silent disco afterwards (we provide wireless headphones, the DJ plays and we’re all on the same wave, dancing, without disturbing the neighbourhood)
- Vegetarian brunch and dinner
- Workshops (yoga, meditation, curry making, and many others)!
- Sauna and Swimming
- Great company
- Sharing and participation
We respect your privacy, and will never, ever share your information with anyone.